Short & to the point:
My personal resource site for my business ideas.
I detail how I plan (with thorough examples) to use advantageous business incentives and tax credits.
I will also provide information on interesting ways to move forward in business.
I am located in San Jose and will be providing local business information and incentives.
And more …
A little bit about me:
- I was formerly employed by the City of San Jose – Office of Economic Development
-Concentration on Loans and Financing
- I am currently employed as an Internet Marketing Account Manager
- I have provided Technical Assistance to multiple businesses locally
- I graduated from UC Irvine and co-founded Entrepreneur Society @ UC Irvine
- Placed Second at UC Irvine’s Business Plan Competition 2008
- Experience with Web Site Usability Testing
- Currently producing small websites and will be moving into large scale websites (non-corporate)
- My future will be pursuing business ideas and front/back-end web development